Fresh Squeezed LemonadeI made this blackberry lemonade and it was delicious I added more sugar just till it was as sweet as I wanted it to be. I have found that I don't like lemonade recipes where the fruit has been cooked it is just not the same
- 7 lemons (1 1/2 cups lemon juice)
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 + 5 cups water
- 1 pint blackberries
- Juice the lemons. Remove seeds, strain pulp if desired.
- Heat sugar and 2 cups water to boiling and stir to dissolve all of the sugar. Let cool to room temperature.
- Puree ~1 cup blackberries and strain seeds..
- Mix lemon juice, sugar water, remaining water and blackberry puree and refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve over ice.