Sunday, March 3, 2013

soup and paninis

Well I am going to post for February's theme even though it is already March. February was a month of not wanting to think about food for me and the lil baby. I am feeling a little better though and have cooked dinner almost every day this week!

Here is a quick dinner that I make at least once a month
1) This fancy yet super easy tomato soup: http://jennysteffens.blogspot.com/2011/01/recipes-tomato-basil-soup-best-grilled.html
2) And grilled sandwiches with anything and everything on them. I try to have some veggies on it for health purposes. Ideas for sandwiches:
-mozzarella, tomato slices, and basil
-lunch meat and cheese
other yummy toppings:
-pickles
-banana peppers
-spinach
-hummus
-the spread that laura put in the family cookbook
-pesto
-sun dried tomatoes

-Briana

No comments:

Post a Comment